Thursday 19 March 2020

My Café Business💕



Halo!! My name is Nadhifa, you can call me dhifa😊. Since childhood i really like cooking. I used to want to study in Le Cordon Bleu Institute Malaysia, but my dad didn’t want me to study aboard. Now i’m studying at Gunadarma University, I am an Information System student class of 2016 and i hope i can  graduate this year. I still love cooking until now, especially baking because i really like cake and something that really sweet.
After graduate, i wish i can join a cooking class. So in 2025, i think i can have my own café and make the cakes by myself. I will make a café in the South Jakarta area or business center in Jakarta so, many people can come to my café. My café concept is like a café in Korea, they serve many typical of drinks not only coffee or boba drinks and they serve many unique cakes. I will make a healthier drink and cakes, like based from fruit, yoghurt, skim milk and etc. I will make a vegetarian menu too for those who are vegetarian. I want to make vegetarian menu because only a few cafés have vegetarian menus. And now many people have becomes vegetarians and want to live healthier. Every Friday, i will give free drinks and foods to orphans and give 20% of the day’s income to provide assistance to malnourished children. And my café will give free snacks and drinks to the motorcycle taxi drivers who are waiting for their orders.



Name   : Nadhifa Hasna Fadhila
NPM    : 15116249
Class    : 4KA11